[lbo-talk] teaching the pampered rich at Harvard

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Jul 22 20:43:43 PDT 2008

Obviously no one on this list bothered to search out and read the essay new angel cited the other day: "Telling the Truth About Class." It is profoundly relevant to almost every one of the major threads on this list lately: the theory/Butler thread, the Adolph Reed thread & its transformation in to a witbd? thread, and the present thread. Read it. It is profound.

Carrol