[lbo-talk] Edwards caught with mistress, love child

Wojtek Sokolowski swsokolowski at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 10:08:49 PDT 2008

--- On Wed, 7/23/08, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> Sure, looks that way. But not being a Democrat, I'm not
> sure how much
> I care about that bias.

[WS:] Well, "First they came for the Communists, but I was not one...."

Another point - even if the story were true and Mr. Edwards had a lover and a "love child" whom he secretly met, so fucking what? If anything, it is a sad testimony to how much fucked up the Amerikan system is that forces a politician to renounce his love and his child to keep his job. Hitler did the same.

Wojtek