[lbo-talk] Edwards caught with mistress, love child

Wojtek Sokolowski swsokolowski at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 10:56:37 PDT 2008

--- On Wed, 7/23/08, Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> wrote:

> What do you do for fun? Seriously.

[WS:] Mostly weird stuff by all-Amerikan standards, reading weird books & magazines, watching weird films, socializing with weird people, having an intimate relationship (it takes a lot of my time,) surfing the net, going to museums & exhibits, hiking, traveling, playing with my cats, working on model trains .... I do not spend much time on regurgitating products of Amerikan popular culture - it either bores me to tears or depresses me. This taste for weird stuff, btw, was one of the main reasons why I split up with my all-American wife recently.

Wojtek