[lbo-talk] teaching the pampered rich at Harvard

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Wed Jul 23 15:30:06 PDT 2008

> People who grew up expecting the world to cater to them
> radiate that attitude in everything they do.

Isn't that true no matter where they go to school? The thing I keep coming back to about this thread is that Harvard is just where the writer happened to witness this kind of behavior; and okay, if you're entitled, you can wind up at Harvard in greater percentages.

But it's the entitled prick, not particularly the school they bought.

Getting back to Doug's original question, if the kid who owned the Observer went to Wayne State and cut the pay of his teacher, it'd be the same, right?

/jordan