[lbo-talk] Nietzsche, Mencken, and anarchism

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 12:22:20 PDT 2008

I think one could argue that Dali's being something of a court painter for Franco implicated him more deeply than Johnny R., but really I'm interested in intellectual history and relationships between political and artistic movements here, not in exposing the evilness of Salvador Dali. I don't involve myself in witchhunts of dead people. :)