[lbo-talk] Nietzsche, Mencken, and anarchism

moominek at aol.com moominek at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 04:08:43 PDT 2008

Chris worte:

--

Sorry, I didn't understand your use of "milieu". If "early 20th century europe" is a mileu (in singular!), then your thesis is not wrong. But to show that, you should look for documents showing the commonalites between "early 20th century european working class culture" in England, Germany, Italy, Russia, France, Bulgaria, ... - and "early 20th century european rural culture" in all these countries and "early 20th century high culture" and so on and on: I think there are not so many commonalities out of the inner circle of the MMM: The Magic Mountain Milieu.

Sebastian

________________________________________________________________________ AOL eMail auf Ihrem Handy! Ab sofort können Sie auch unterwegs Ihre AOL email abrufen. Registrieren Sie sich jetzt kostenlos.