[lbo-talk] dustup revisited

Charles A. Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Fri Jul 25 13:14:53 PDT 2008

For those interested in what Phil Gramm has been doing for years, which I am almost certain involves fabulously rich frauds, lying, kick-backs, and really rotten corruptions, check this latest Mother Jones here:

http://www.motherjones.com/news/feature/2008/07/foreclosure-phil.html

I mean from back in 80s with deregulation through Enron (wife on the board), now the deregulated housing market schemes, and on and on and on. If I worked in the DA's office I would put somebody on Gramm full time, with a secretary and an detective unit link. Jesus Fucking Christ on a crutch...

Sure wish Doug had been able to work something in about Gramm.

CG