[lbo-talk] I'm Scheherazade

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 25 14:49:42 PDT 2008

I went to look at the Mother Jones article on Gramm and found a photo essay from a forthcoming book about phone sex operators. Here's a caption to one of the photos:

I'm 60 years old, I have a BA in cultural anthropology from Columbia University, and I've been married for 25 years.

I make twice the money I made in the corporate world.

I work from home; the money transfers into my bank account daily.

I'm Scheherazade: If I don't tell stories that fascinate the pasha, he will kill me in the morning.

http://www.motherjones.com/photos/2008/06/photo-essay-phone-sex-operator-scheherazade-3-of-10.html