[lbo-talk] breathing heavily

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Fri Jul 25 17:49:05 PDT 2008

Masks. I have been wearing masks for more than a month and a half because of the fires in N. California. People build their houses out in the wild & complain to keep the government from doing controlled burning. Then when the fires come, their houses are the highest priority. At the same time, the state & federal governments have been cutting back on fire protection. You know, clear cutting will do the trick.