[lbo-talk] dustup revisited

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Jul 25 18:50:48 PDT 2008

On Jul 25, 2008, at 7:39 PM, Carrol Cox wrote:

> I really don't see this. The Collective I pointed out is certain to
> appear in some other bodies, and focusing on Gramm seriously obscures
> this fact.

It does & doesn't. I was just listening to my year-ago interview with the Brit anarchist Ian Bone. He's a big fan of personalizing politics. Yeah, it's the system, but the rich and their minions are revolting people. It's a refreshing argument, precisely because he understands the big picture too. So Gramm is revolting. So is Summers - I've watched him up close. But Gramm is a really low form of life.

Doug