[lbo-talk] JungleWorld

moominek at aol.com moominek at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 22:19:17 PDT 2008

Angelus Novus wrote on the problems of "junge Welt":

>One problem, I think, is that - I guess because of
>their size/lack of resources - they apparently have a
>tighter deadline than most major dailies

It's no secret: the deadline for most pages is before 17.00, the ultimate deadline for the latest one is about 18.00. Everytime when there are elections in Germany - and the voting every time stopps at 18.00 - there are problems to at least mirror the trend.

But the difficulties start more early every day: A better news agency cost more money, a own correpondent cost more money and so on and on. The not so few political problems of a leftist daily newspaper in Germany betweeen east and west are burried under masses of day to day problems of production.

Sebastian

________________________________________________________________________ AOL eMail auf Ihrem Handy! Ab sofort können Sie auch unterwegs Ihre AOL email abrufen. Registrieren Sie sich jetzt kostenlos.