[lbo-talk] Chomsky: US public irrelevant

Claire Pentecost cpente at saic.edu
Mon Jul 28 08:44:23 PDT 2008

Greenwald also wrote about this a week ago in Salon, mostly in regard to U.S.- Israel policy though he doesn't go very far into the reasons why.

"Rendering public opinion irrelevant"

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2008/07/20/israel/

Lately Chomsky has been framing most of his opinions:

"what i'm expressing is a very conservative point of view, 70-80% of the American public agree with me..."

I suppose his porn views confirm this? I don't know the latest polls on professed american views on porn...