[lbo-talk] Noam on Porn

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 28 12:29:28 PDT 2008

martin wrote:

> On Jul 28, 2008, at 10:48 AM, John Thornton wrote:
>
>> I think it's funny he didn't know what "The Hustler" was.
>> I think Noam needs to meet more sex workers.
>
> Academically, I presume ... martin

After hearing him speak on the subject I think maybe he needs to meet more sex workers professionally too! Couldn't hurt.

The last time I stayed in Montreal my hotel was next door to a brothel. On Rue Saint-Hubert between Boul, De Maisonneuve and Rue Ontario by the Berri-UQAM metro station in case anyone's interested. The donut shop across the street was filled with sex workers in the morning and most of them were in a much better mood and were far more cheerful than most employees are after a shift at work. Maybe I'll suggest a trip to Noam.

John Thornton