[lbo-talk] schwag / flair / something?

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Jul 28 15:30:16 PDT 2008

At work, we've had a lot of morale problems with the sale -- and with reorganizational stuff in general, even before the sale.

We've been trying to get them to see, but to no avail. When it was finally put into stark numbers, you have a 25% and climbing turnover rate, which is nearly quadruple the old rate, you gotta problem.

In an effort to turn things around, they've been re-implementing things they used to have. Employee of the Month, for instance.

Notoriously cheap, of course, the company is even cheaper with the sale.

So, I really want to do something special for the developer I nominated (and who got this month's nod). He really has been ace.

Any suggestions for office flair/ Schwag (or whatever it's called) or anything else that we could do for this developer (and others) that wouldn't be too costly, but you've seen appreciated elsewhere. They're getting time off, but we want to do a little something besides that.