[lbo-talk] schwag / flair / something?

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Jul 29 03:29:54 PDT 2008

Keith Walendowski was charged after Milwaukee law enforcement responded to a call about a man <http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5joJ5tgBOGOql7BD56dwDyIcxU0WgD9258C980>shooting his lawn mower. Angry that his mower wouldn't start Wednesday morning, Walendowski told police, "I can do that, it's my lawn mower and my yard so I can shoot it if I want." He has been charged with felony possession of a short-barreled shotgun or rifle and misdemeanor disorderly conduct while armed.

--

ha. excellent current events example of how property is not a thing, but a set of social relations which shapes norms and laws about what we can and cannot do with ideas, things, and even people. w00t!