[lbo-talk] more...

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jul 29 14:52:11 PDT 2008

[omigod, it's mushroomed!]

<http://twitter.com/MissRFTC>

MissRFTC Let's invite my gynecologist, Dr. Pamela Fenton. She's the real hero here.

10 minutes ago from web

1 of my nearly 400 new followers suggested I make an appearance at an LA Twitter happy hour tonight to celebrate my 15 mins. OK. 13 minutes ago from web

Just informed boss, as a result of my newfound Internet fame, am going to need my own parking space, or at least my vagina will. 24 minutes ago from web

Wow. Someone just sent me this: http://tinyurl.com/6y3mvr 37 minutes agofrom web @onaropus just told me, "earthquake vagina is now 3rd in a google search for earthquake vagina." Nuts! 43 minutes ago from web in reply to onaropus

After all this time, my neighbor, @madcao found me on Twitter. Thanks, earthquake vagina! about 1 hour ago from web This photo taken from inside exam room just minutes before earthquake hit http://www.flickr.com/photo... about 1 hour ago from web

Thanks @alizasherman for the nomination! http://www.twitties.com/vot...about

1 hour ago from web

Oh hai, 234 new followers! You may be here b/c of earthquake vagina, but you will stay for screeching monkey who lives next door. about 1 hour agofrom web

New birth control prescription sounds dangerous, "Femcon." Prevents pregnancy AND terrorist attacks. about 2 hours ago from web

Was just interviewed via phone by senior writer at CNet about my vaginal earthquake experience. about 2 hours ago from web ...