[lbo-talk] A personal e-mail from Bill

Julio Huato juliohuato at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 14:34:34 PDT 2008

And an ingenious approach to solving the banks' bad-debt crisis:

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Bill Clinton <info at hillaryclinton.com> Date: Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 3:23 PM Subject: The person I most want to spend time with To: juliohuato at gmail.com

Dear Julio,

During the campaign, Hillary and I didn't have the chance to eat together much because we were usually on the trail in different states. Now that the campaign's over, I'm glad we can share more meals again.

Of all the people I've had the privilege to break bread with, the person I most enjoy is still Hillary.

Now you have a chance to have dinner with her. And if you contribute today to help Hillary retire that pesky campaign debt, you and a guest might be sitting down to dinner with her soon. I think you should go for it and enter today.

Join Hillary for dinner. Make a contribution today.

Trust me on this one. If you're the lucky winner, it will be a night you'll really enjoy and one to remember.

All my best,

Bill Clinton

If you feel you have received this message in error, we apologize. You can unsubscribe at any time. Privacy Policy Official Rules and Restrictions No purchase or contribution necessary. Void where prohibited. Click here for a way to enter without contributing. Paid for by Hillary Clinton for President Contributions to Hillary Clinton for President are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Corporate contributions are prohibited by law.

All content (c) 2008 Hillary Clinton for President 4420 North Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA 22203