[lbo-talk] The Nation does CNA-SEIU

Michael McIntyre mcintyremichael at mac.com
Sun Jun 1 06:31:01 PDT 2008

Tried to find some information about this. From what I can tell, the "skirmish" wasn't between FMPR and SEIU inside the SEIU convention, but between FMPR and riot police outside. No mention of this on the SEIU website from what I can tell, so the only references I've been able to find are from the FMPR.

http://blip.tv/file/952046

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2kxcd/fmprsupportcommitteenewyork/id17.html

MM