[lbo-talk] "Theory's Empire," an anti-"Theory" anthology

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Sun Jun 1 12:46:28 PDT 2008

because it had zippo to do with doug's reasons for objecting -- to a person, i might add, who introduced the notion that one former of labor brought superior insight. need sour cream with my red herrings if i'm going to take a nip. moreover, i considered it an unfounded flame at doug because it suggested that doug somehow didn't get what she was saying and, thus, by extension he was in line with an ideology that denigrates the environment/earth and women's labor.

onions, too.