[lbo-talk] Butler

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 07:09:14 PDT 2008

Straight monkey is going to get more action, but as long as lesbian monkey gets at least some hetero monkey love, her genes are going to be passed on and crop up from time to time, resulting in future lesbian monkeys.

Somebody who knows more about this sort of thing than I can correct me if I'm wrong, but AFAIK animals aren't really interested in members of the opposite sex as such, but by the pheromones, mating display, etc. A male dog gets the hots for a female not because she's female, but because she's emitting the right signals during the period she's in heat.