[lbo-talk] Former Montana Green Party Candidate Wins GOP Senate Primary

Mr. X from_alamut at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 16:47:23 PDT 2008

last election cycle our area had an anarchist transsexual code pink activist (Midge POtts) run in the local republican primary to challenge Roy Blunt's seat and came in 3rd in most counties and 2nd suprisingly in some of the more rural counties of our district.

jim

--- Alex Hogan <alexmhogan at hotmail.com> wrote:

http://www.ballot-access.org/2008/06/04/former-montana-green-party-nominee-wins-republican-primary-for-us-senate/

http://www.nationaljournal.com/campaigns/2008/senate/mt.htm