[lbo-talk] Butler on Butler

Mike Beggs M.Beggs at econ.usyd.edu.au
Wed Jun 4 17:34:27 PDT 2008

On the other hand:

http://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1862/letters/62_06_18.htm

Dear Engels,

I am expanding this volume, since those German scoundrels estimate the value of a book in terms of its cubic capacity.

Salut.

Your, K. M.

PS: I've heard from Lassalle. He may come over here in July. In the late autumn he will make a start on the initial draft of his 'Political Economy', which, however, is going to take him a 'long time'. He's in for a surprise.