[lbo-talk] Butler

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Jun 5 03:01:40 PDT 2008

and, btw, the author who has brought us to an understanding of how the holocaust is a social construction is norman finklestein. others have, too, f's work is just the starkest example. the ordinary u.s.er who runs around thinking that it was mostly the deed of hitler -- and we socially constitute this when we reference (incorrectly) Godwin's law in debate -- is engaged in reproducing the social relations that constitute the halocaust in a _particular_ way.