[lbo-talk] Help? EU workers compensation

James Heartfield Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jun 9 11:10:35 PDT 2008

Dear Lobsters,

Can anyone help me out? I am defeated (not for the first time) by the myseries of Eurostat. I need to find some EU-specific numbers on Employees compensation as a share of national income (ideally recent, and in a time series). Also, if I had comparable numbers on corporate profits as a share of same that would be even better.

You may well have noticed these numbers bandied about for the OECD, and for the US, but it is EU, or even west European numbers I need.

cheers

James