[lbo-talk] Obama economist an apologist for Wal-Mart

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Jun 10 09:20:39 PDT 2008

Doug Henwood wrote:

> On Jun 10, 2008, at 11:28 AM, sawicky at verizon.net wrote:
>
> > My unsolicited advice: save your ammunition.
> >
> > We can't have a crazy person in the WH.

Sure we can. Sne persons for many decades have been doing every bit as much damage as any of the crazies. Truman and Eisenhower wre 'sane,' and they made possible the adventures of all those who followed them, up to and including the current wars in Afghanistand and Iraq and the threatened attack on Iran. Either of the two candidates is equally apt either to attack or not to attack Iran. My personal response to the election of 2008 is still a big yawn.

Carrol