[lbo-talk] People today just don't have the work ethic they used to!

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 10:09:20 PDT 2008

Same result. Less sleep, longer hours, more mistakes, less quality control, gets worse if you have a speedup, hand-eye coordination goes,m also willingness and ability to solve the million problems that arise in doing even "unskilled" proletarianized labor. The fact remains, happy, rested employees are productive, good employees, no matter what they are doing. Tired, overworked, bitter employees are bad employees. And you didn't need industrial psych research to figure that one out. It ain't exactly rocket science. But the research is there. Look it up!