[lbo-talk] People today just don't have the work ethic they used to!

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 17:08:02 PDT 2008

Well, that's great that there's "no, zero, zip" work from the sciences disputing that less sleep leads to more productivity.

So now that that's scientific consensus according to you, the problem -- why I brought this up -- is getting employers to agree with this, or at least act like it matters to them.

-B.