[lbo-talk] in which I'm accused of repressing the reptilian brain

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 00:23:10 PDT 2008

Because I know where disses are archived. I actually once (in 1987) ordered a copy of one of my adviser's disses. From the flyleaf of that copy: University Microfilms International describes itself as "the only central source for accessing almost every doctoral dissertation accepted in North America since 1861." Here's the address, Univ. Microfilmss International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106, ph 800-521-0600 or 313 761 4600. This is over 20 years old now, so the info may not be current. No email at the time. Harvard disses are not included, I believe, they are too high class to mixed with the hoi poloi at Michigan, Berkeley, Princeton, Stanford, Chicago, and other low class joints.