[lbo-talk] Weird Doings in ISU Mail Server

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Jun 11 11:11:01 PDT 2008

A half-hour on the help line didn't solve anything.

If I post to myself, I receive the post immediately back. No problem.

If I post to lbo it immediately appears in the lbo archives.

But that post does not appear in my isu mailbox. I checked it through webmail and the box is empty.

Poss from Jan at State Farm and from her Yahoo account do not arrive.

I can send mail. I can apparently receive mail originating from an ISU account. But no outside mail reaches me. They are working on it at ISU but....

Mail stopped coming around 5am today.

Imagine if this were a medical hotline or some other emergency link.

Carrol