[lbo-talk] Hetersexuality?

Charles A. Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Thu Jun 12 12:07:30 PDT 2008

``Here is a general problem I have with all proposition re biology and human conduct. They are all tautological...'' Carrol

Of course we are biological organisms. But that's not the point of interest to me. It's the other way around. I am interested in how various bio processes have come to creat us.

I take a hard-nosed stance about bio-sci topics because I believe we originated entirely through these systems in the world. So then the bio-schema has to satisfy an ever greater and greater demand for sophisticated and detailed accounts.

CG