[lbo-talk] hetersex instinct

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 04:52:05 PDT 2008

Come on, this is undergrad-level bullshit. I do not claim metaphysical knowledge. I fact, I think it's impossible to have. You on the other hand have this whole speculative metaphysical scheme worked out (which only you believe in), that you try to present as a fact. Moreover, you try to beat people over the head with it. "Whack, whack," goes Ted, doing his Little Bunny Foo-Foo impression.

(OK, maybe I was a little rude, but it's true. No fair asking me how I know it's true.)