[lbo-talk] Samantha Power gets her ass kicked

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Jun 13 12:02:37 PDT 2008

On Jun 13, 2008, at 2:47 PM, Michael Pollak wrote:

> BTW, just for the record, your (correct) analysis of why surge is a
> failure

Cover of this week's Economist (tomorrow's conventional wisdom today!, though this particular meme has been circulating for several months): "Iraq starts to fix itself." Though I doubt that Krauthammer (who, by the way, has to be the ugliest person reguarly on TV) would agree with the Economist's conclusion: