[lbo-talk] Sexies winners revealed!

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 04:22:55 PDT 2008

Come to think of it, you're more right than not. Molly is a proto-Anna Livia Plurabelle, a nature spirit/symbol of capriciousness/primordial passion/irrationality/ the feminine as conceived by Joyce. She doesn't care about this "masculine" constancy stuff.

[A propos of nothing, Moscow is in the grip of a mini Sex Pistols mania, due to the soon-to-be performance of the middle-aged Pistols (God bless them). It's surreal -- there are TWO giant "SEX PISTOLS" signs within a block radius of my apartment, and I have seen more "Sid Lives" tee-shirts in the past week than since I was a teenager in the 80s. It's really weird. :) ]