[lbo-talk] Chuck's Cassirer posts

Charles A. Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Jun 17 12:17:12 PDT 2008

``...how to myth systems...change?'' CB

--------

My general answer is that almost nobody in antro, soc, pysch, philos, linguistics... bio look outside themselves for answers. For example where do ordering systems originate? You ask each of these fields and they give you a different answer. Nobody seems to remember that the natural and physical worlds are highly ordered places long before we came along. It might be a good idea to look at the world, rather than inside the foundations of these fields...

Or something like...

CG