[lbo-talk] Chuck's Cassirer posts

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 14:35:50 PDT 2008

Because a certain variety of Marxist, who uses SCIENCE!! (cue bells and fladhing lights) as a God-substitute and thinks Marxism is just such a SCIENCE!!!, feels threatened by anything that puts REASON!! in question.

The same reason a certain type of Christian feels threatened by anything that questions the literalness of the Bible, because the Bible is the TRUTH!!