[lbo-talk] Chuck's Cassirer posts

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 06:41:35 PDT 2008

At the risk of being told to fuck off :), I don't think I deny that practice is social. That simply makes it the solipsism of a social class, most narrowly, or the human species, most broadly. I don't think you want to argue that the truth about the state of affairs, whatever it may be, in the Andromeda Galaxy is dependent on social practice. ;)