[lbo-talk] exposeobama.com

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Jun 21 07:36:15 PDT 2008

On Jun 20, 2008, at 7:14 PM, shag wrote:

> Over at the FoRK list (geared toward tech/geeks), where a lot of
> debates
> over religion take place, one of the subscribers inclined toward
> atheism
> iirc forwarded some conservative claptrap about obama, his
> background, etc.
> it's from human events. man, these folks are obsessed!
>
> Subject: Was Barack Obama A Muslim? From:
> HumanEvents at HumanEventsOnline.com

No kidding. I get those Human Events emails (which is how I keep up with Pat Buchanan and Ann Coulter). I forward some of the loopier ones. I didn't forward that one because I didn't want to participate in the "Obama is a secret Muslim" thing, even by making fun of it. It's almost too ugly and stupid to laugh at, even.

Doug