[lbo-talk] Chuck's Cassirer posts

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Sat Jun 21 14:35:14 PDT 2008

On Jun 21, 2008, at 2:20 AM, (Chuck Grimes) wrote:

> I tend to go off into theory land over
> gravity. It is one of those features of the world that nobody notices,
> and therefore do not consider fundamental, that is to say constitutive
> for their thought processes.

I have a theory that very careful measurements of earths gravitational field were accomplished during the underground testing of nuclear 'weapons'. Further, the measurements of the alterations in gravitational patterns that resulted from the disruption of the earths crust were the purpose of the tests.

We notice gravity. It's universal. I just think it's unknown, and most folks like to know what they're talking about - don't you think? (eh?)

martin