[lbo-talk] me @ Brecht Obama event

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sun Jun 22 08:13:21 PDT 2008

> Yeah, but as a second-order phenomenon. Gary Younge didn't like my
> insistence on delusion leading to disappointment. Who am I, cynical
> white aging intellectual, to question the perceptions of the aroused
> young and black masses?
>
> Doug

Speaking as another CWA(pseudo?)I, this is why our criticisms and doubts will be largely ignored, dismissed or denounced. Perhaps for the best. Let Obamagic run its course without paleface interference. There'll be enough of that down the road, especially once the post-Denver happiness fades into SOP.

Dennis