[lbo-talk] Butler

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Jun 22 13:14:49 PDT 2008

Doug Henwood wrote:

Chris Doss wrote: [clip]I don't > get castration anxiety. In fact, I think it's largely mythical.

I'm not sure I want to argue that one, but fucked-up-the-ass anxiety is almost foundational to the average male. Doug

Interestingly, sic of the Butler posts feature that mythical creatyure, "the average male." I doubt very much that most males have given this possibility the remotest thought, conscious _or_ "unconscious." Can you produce any evidence. It would have to be powerful to get me to even give much thought to such an absurdity.

Carrol