[lbo-talk] me @ Brecht Obama event

moominek at aol.com moominek at aol.com
Tue Jun 24 03:03:49 PDT 2008

Hence, capitalist governments, on his analysis, could not be expeced o apply Keynesian-style economic olicies in a sufficiently aggressive nd consistent manner to overcome he capitalist system's tendency to apse back into stagnation.

Yes, that's the point of departure between all the underconsumptionist, falling rate of profit and other leftist-keynesian merger and any marxian analysis of the capitalist mode of production.

Marx was proud of discovering the "law of motion" of modern society. He was not restricting his analysis to pick the uneasy moments of crisis, but to find the forms, in wich the contradictions of modern society may move on. He considered accumulation to be the normal case, not a state sponsored exception in the course of capitalist development.

And it seems to me, that it is right this capitalist progress, wich makes our problems, not some kind of ever threatening stagnation.

Sebastian ________________________________________________________________________ AOL eMail auf Ihrem Handy! Ab sofort können Sie auch unterwegs Ihre AOL email abrufen. Registrieren Sie sich jetzt kostenlos.