[lbo-talk] Savage Mules: Viva Los Muertos!

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Tue Jun 24 12:59:56 PDT 2008

shag:

>*spit* i wouldn't compare myself to *spit* kos, yglesias, etc. they lurv
>the dems. i've always pegged you as a guy who hates them.

Hate? Well, I have no use for them, and despise much of what they do. Disgust is closer to the point, but who really cares?

Verso's trying to pit me against some of the bigger lib writers this summer and fall to debate the Dems in this, Our Year of Obama. We'll see who bites. Kos already turned down an offer to debate me (proposed by someone who books Hitchens, among others), saying that I was not serious nor on his level. He's probably right.

Dennis