[lbo-talk] sprinting rightwards

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Jun 27 14:35:38 PDT 2008

shag wrote:

> At 03:55 PM 6/27/2008, Doug Henwood wrote:
>
> >On Jun 27, 2008, at 3:46 PM, sawicky at verizon.net wrote:
> >
> > > I'd say that's way premature.
> > >
> > > At least give the guy a chance to sell out first.

He will NEVER sell out. No DP president has EVER sold out. The myth of a sell-out utterly mistakes the principled allegiance of the DP & its leadership and candidates to the interests of u.s. capital and u.s. imperialism. Talk of sell-out is a perfect illustration of my image yesterday of the DP as an abusive husband whose wife keeps thinking that isn't really him, that he really loves her but is not true to himself.

Carrol