[lbo-talk] 100 Years Since the Giant Meteor Smackdown

Andy F andy274 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 11:54:23 PDT 2008

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 2:22 PM, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks to B. for sending this to me.
>

> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080629/sc_afp/sciencespaceimpacttunguska
>
> 100 years on, mystery shrouds massive 'cosmic impact'
> in Russia

Cheney did it. With a lead pipe in the study.

Back after a long bike ride, sippin' on rum and juice. Anybody have a favorite rum additive? I'm trying Dole's pina colada juice cocktail, I should have known better. My brother's father in law turned us onto tonic water and rum (more bite than Cuba libres) and I've been meaning to order some quinine powder to whip up some tonic water syrup to avoid the stupid corn syrup kind that rules the universe.

-- Andy