[lbo-talk] sprinting rightwards

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 17:39:45 PDT 2008

> Well, that's my point: whether it's the Catholic Church or the
> Democratic Party, we need to thoughtfully assess whether or not the
> organization will help us achieve our goals. The political wisdom of
> participating in any organization is far from self-evident.

Ah, seeing this I realize you weren't opposing participation in electoral politics by comparing to unthinkable things like going to church or joining a fraternity. Disregard my criticism of exclusivist tone! I seem to be somewhat tone-deaf to list-talk these days now that I don't get to look at it much.

Oh and what's with doug calling me some sort of tough guy? He's met me! I mean, c'mon.