[lbo-talk] Obama the devious & slippery opportunist

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Mar 3 18:58:40 PST 2008

On Mar 3, 2008, at 9:22 PM, shag wrote:

> sure sounds like it. i just couldn't figure out *why* he'd be such
> a hack.
> like i can't figure out *why* max and julio are obama hacks. *shrug*

Hillary's a pig - our friend Abu Hartal is sounding off on Lou P's list about how I'm a mean scumbag and apologist for Hillary and the war machine. I hate Hillary and the war machine. In any case, I thought Wilson put together some useful stuff - e.g., BHO's failure to hold any hearings with his subcommittee.

Doug