[lbo-talk] Obama the devious & slippery opportunist

Julio Huato juliohuato at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 03:54:20 PST 2008

shag wrote:

> like i can't figure out *why* max and julio are obama hacks. *shrug*

I can only argue my case. It's up to others to engage *the arguments* or (under the pretense that the arguments need no refutation) attribute to me naivete, psychopathy, or dishonesty. I know I could have a more detached, cynical view of politics -- as if the problem were all others, not me. That'd be cool and sophisticated. But I tend to like warm and direct better. I've always thought that alienation is the problem, not the solution.