[lbo-talk] The State and Capitalism

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 09:41:28 PST 2008

Chuck wrote:

> Marx has been dead for some time.

This isn't even a simulation of an argument. Let's extrapolate this "reasoning", shall we? Newton and Leibniz have been dead for some time. What use is there for calculus?

> He may have had some interesting insights for his
> time, but lets not treat his words like scripture.

You truly do have the intellectual sophistication of a 14 year old. Indicating agreement with somebody concerning specific critiques they made of other thinkers is not "treating their words like scripture".

> Just look at the Internet

You mean DARPAnet?

> or the international postal system

Haha. Have you ever seen the inside of a postal sorting center? It's about as hierarchically organized as anything that exists.

Chuck, you are a "brand" manager. Your function seems to be advertising on behalf of the "brand" called anarchism. As a result, any sort of fruitful discussion with you is impossible, because you are not interested in actual arguments, but rather polishing the image of your chosen brand.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping