[lbo-talk] The State and Capitalism

Andy F andy274 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 09:59:09 PST 2008

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I guess. There are many anarchistic aspects to driving on the
> freeway too. But there's a long way from there to your argument that
> "the decentralized anarchist utopia works."

There is nothing anarchistic about the post office. Even on the international level it's little different from airlines or passport controls.

Chuck, you can dip your toe into some very effective heavy duty hierarchy there, just for the experience. It should work well with your employment problems -- the last few months of the year they hire on temporary package sorters. I could understand if you were mysteriously turned down, though.

-- Andy