[lbo-talk] Media frustrated, bitter that Obama did not win TX and OH

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 02:06:43 PST 2008

[I like the tone of this piece, which is not isted as an editorial, op-ed, etc. The 2nd sentence in this article is pretty sexist; hard to imagine a similar statement being made about a male candidate. -B.]

Clinton wins. Now what?

By NEDRA PICKLER, Associated Press Writer 1 hour, 50 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - Congratulations, Hillary Rodham Clinton. You did what your husband said you had to do and won Ohio and Texas.

Now what?

"Tonight we won three out of four contests and began a new chapter in this historical campaign," the victorious Clinton told reporters on her campaign plane.

But even if she wins every contest left, Clinton still would have a hard time overcoming Barack Obama's pledged delegate lead. In fact, her task got even harder because even though she won Texas, Ohio and Rhode Island Tuesday night [...]

[...]

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080305/ap_on_el_pr/democrats_analysis